Kansas Native Plant Society Members . . .
. . . are botanists, naturalists, gardeners, landscapers, farmers, ranchers, students, teachers, horticulturists, plant novices and experts. We have diverse interests and talents, but we have one thing in common.
We are all people who share in celebrating and preserving the native plants that grow in our Kansas landscapes. A Kansas Native Plant Society membership connects you to a welcoming community of native plant enthusiasts. Join Us!
Everyone is welcome! Read our Statement of Diversity, Inclusion, and Non-Discrimination.
KNPS Membership Benefits
2009 Annual Wildflower Weekend
Photo credit: Susan Reimer
Organization Member Benefits
- Listing of your website on our Member Organizations Directory
- Listing of your plant-related events in our Events Calendar
Your Membership Supports Statewide Education and Research!
Your KNPS membership and donations promote native plant education and research, by providing:
- Funding to organizations that fulfill the KNPS mission to promote, preserve, and utilize native plants, such as a prairie restoration project by The Nature Conservancy;
- Scholarship awards to students engaged in native plant research; and
- Support for native plant-associated activities and materials to schools and other educational institutions, e.g., the Plant-A-Prairie project and Earth Partnership for Schools.
Online payments are accepted through PayPal, with either a PayPal account, or a debit or credit card.
Select a membership level.
Are you a new member? Add a free poster to your membership. The first copy is free. Additional copies are $5.00 each.
Your added generous donations help KNPS extend, statewide, our support of native plant awareness and conservation, to students in schools and universities, and to public, and not-for-profit organizations.