There are two ways to join/renew.
About Our Members
Our membership is made up of botanists, naturalists, gardeners, landscapers, farmers, ranchers - anyone with an interest in the plants that make up our environment. Whether you are a novice or an expert, there is a place for you in the Kansas Native Plant Society. Read our Member Comments
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Wildflower & Native Plant Events
- Annual Wildflower Weekend
- Read all of our membership benefits
In 2011, KNPS implemented Membership Regions. Their main purpose is to involve members locally.
Use our Brochure to help people learn more about us.
If your organization (businesses included) joins at the organization level you receive additional benefits such as:
- Listing your website in our Organization Member Directory
- Listing of your plant-related events on our Events Calendar
Our members are located across the state and out of state. See Membership Statistics of our membership including a county map.
- KNPS is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
- Dues are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
- KNPS annual memberships run from January 1 to December 31. Note to new members: the first year of annual membership is effective from the date of joining through December 31 of the following calendar year.
- KNPS does not share our membership information with other organizations.