Photo: Patti Ragsdale
As a tax-exempt, 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, the Kansas Native Plant Society is a not-for-profit organization that is accountable to each of you, our members and donors. Thank you for trusting us to use your contributions wisely, respectfully, and effectively.
Your Contributions in Action . . .
It is our firm policy to invite members of the public to accept membership in KNPS without limitation on race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, and other characteristics protected by law. Indeed, access to the diversity of human experience through inclusion and outreach celebrates our native plant heritage and preserves it for future generations.
Read the complete KNPS Statement of Diversity, Inclusion, and Non-Discrimination Policy.
- Spring/Summer – June 23 (68K PDF)
- Winter – January 25 (77K PDF)
- Fall- Sept 30 virtual meeting (133K PDF)
- Fall – Annual Membership (70K PDF)
- Fall – September 13 (91K PDF)
- Spring/Summer – May 17 (85K PDF)
- Winter – January 26 (94K PDF)
- Fall – Annual Membership (81K PDF)
- Fall – September 7 (104K PDF)
- Spring/Summer – May 18 (90K PDF)
- Winter – January 13 (186K PDF)
Minutes from previous years are archived.